Bespoke wedding dresses and occasion wear, handmade in Kent.
We have been making couture wedding dresses for many years and have helped many women marry in the dress of their dreams!
- All dresses are individually made in Tunbridge Wells using only the finest silks and French lace
- All bespoke dresses will have one or more toile fittings before the dress is cut in silk in ensure a perfect fit
- If you are short or tall, petite or curvaceous a dress made individually for you will always make the very most of your figure
- Dresses can be made in any colour silk – the range of which is extensive
- Relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Attention to detail is meticulous
- It is a wonderful experience to have your wedding dress made individually for you and to see it evolve through the toile process and fitting in silk.
- The price quoted at the order stage is the price you pay.
- All fittings are inclusive so there will be no hidden alteration costs
Read our testimonials to see what our beautiful brides thought of us.
During your initial appointment, you will try on a selection of beautiful silk gowns to find the shape that makes the very most of your figure. Many feature hidden corsetry that can make you look a size smaller. Judy has always designed with classic understatement using the best quality fabrics available, beautiful silks from all over the world and exquisite French lace.
As each dress is made for the individual bride, different elements can be selected to create a gown that is unique to you. Judy will produce sketches so you can imagine how the dress might look and also suggest which silks will best suit the design.
The attention to detail from the moment a dress is commissioned results in a perfect gown every time. Once you have selected the design the fun really starts. Judy will take your measurements and your individual pattern will be made. The toile is then fitted. This is a mock up of your dress in cotton. Sometimes a second toile will be required to ensure the fit is perfect. Only when the bride is happy will Joanna start to make your dress.
Two more fittings will follow in silk with the final fitting proving there is no substitute for a dress that is made-to-measure. You will look forward to your day with confidence, knowing you will look your very best.
A bespoke gown can take up to six months to complete and requires at least three fittings, although Judy has never been known to turn away a bride without a frock.
Bespoke wedding dresses from £1800. Samples bought off the peg from £500.