Us traders in Tunbridge Wells are very good when it comes to cross-promoting each other.
We are very proactive when it comes to working together.
1) Annual Wedding Event – we work with local businesses who who are in the wedding industry and invite them to come and exhibit with us for a week in the spring. The Barn, Victoria Longhurst, Cut Above Productions, Austin Reed, SW1 Hair & Beauty, Kerry McNair, Susie Watson Designs, Judy Mott, ER Hickmott, The Wishing Tree and more all gathered for an amazing event. Subsequently we all recommend each other when we have any wedding enquiries. We may have a few special deals if there is a successful referral. For example we offer a 15% discount on wedding rings if one of our colleagues refers a couple.
2) Our friend Helen at TN Beauty has also joined forces with us by offering a discounted Luxury Gel Manicure on presentation of a voucher we issue to anyone who has either purchased a ring, or has had some work carried on an existing ring. And anyone who has a luxury manicure with Helen benefits from a voucher to have their ring cleaned with us and inspected to check if all the stones are safe and secure.
3) We were one of the first businesses to sign up to and support the new Tunbridge Wells shopping loyalty app – Stamp It – designed and owned by our good friend Gabrielle who is also a founder member of the Tunbridge Wells Retail Group, another group that we participate with and support. The app is designed to boost footfall on the streets and reward our customers as they shop! Similar to your little coffee cards you keep in your pockets, this app does away for the need to keep these. Just have your phone stamped at the participating retailers and businesses and earn points as you go. (T’s & C’s apply)
4) We’ve helped to bring together the High Street/Chapel Place/Grove Hill Road traders with the introduction of a High Street group, providing a dedicated facebook page, twitter account and very soon a new website. We help to coordinate events such as a Special Christmas Late Night Shopping Evening, Easter Egg Treasure Hunt, Charity Events and much more.
5) The December Art Trail is brought to you by our friends at Artists Unveiled. A brilliant idea which we hope will grow into an annual event in Tunbridge Wells. Throughout December 2014 you can follow a map of the town to find great local art works in some of the more unusual places. Ever seen the smallest art gallery in Kent at Perk & Pearl Coffee house on Grove Hill Road? Well that’s just the start! Look out for the map coming soon and take yourself on a cultural journey to many new locations you may never have thought to go to to find art!
6) This year’s Christmas in Tunbridge Wells campaign is being run by Nicky at the Royal Victoria Place shopping centre, member of the Tunbridge Wells Retail Group, and she is coordinating all areas of the town to come together for an amazing Christmas shopping experience.
There are so many opportunities out there work together and by doing so we will make Tunbridge Wells the best shopping destination in Kent!