Following last years successful event, this prestigious jewellers is once more working with retailers and businesses from the High Street and surrounding area to bring you a collage of wedding inspiration. No longer just a jeweller, Paynes have an amazing array of giftware in store. With ideas such as sterling silver photograph frames, fine
porcelain from the Zelli Gallery, writing instruments, pewter tankards and cufflinks, you will surely find the perfect gift for your ushers, bridesmaids and guests. There is bridal jewellery from classic cultured pearls to diamonds and moonstones, together with complimentary accessories for the groom, mother-of-the-bride and bridesmaids. You will see something old and something new, perhaps not borrowed but definitely blue.
· Here you will see exhibits from The Brew House Hotel; the perfect wedding reception venue.
Located close to the High Street, this is a contemporary and luxurious boutique style hotel set amid the
tree lined streets and 18th century architecture of the old town centre. A unique venue for the perfect
intimate and personal occasion with a lovingly created and prepared menu from a talented team of
· Capturing the beauty of your day is top wedding photographer Kerry McNair who knows how
important your wedding day is. Her experienced team of female photographers are a quiet, reassuring
presence on your big day and will capture every moment in its glory – and don’t forget that boudoir
shoot, ladies!!! AND if you purchase your engagement ring with us you will receive a free engagement
photoshoot worth £300.00.
· Brides can look out for amazing gowns hand made by Judy Mott in her studio in Sussex Mews
(behind the Pantiles). Established in 1987, Judy has a collection of gowns that are ready to wear and
made to measure in pure silk. From classic 1950’s inspired designs to contemporary dresses and with
over 70 designs to try on including corset bodices and separate skirts that are interchangeable, you are
sure to find the perfect gown.
· Grooms can make sure they look suave and sophisticated, too, by visiting Austin Reed on the High
Street. Book an appointment with the expert fitters – they’ll ensure your suit is exactly as you want it to
be. You’ll feel great in one our beautifully-crafted morning suits, tuxedos, tails, Highland wear, and
luxurious silk-lined waistcoats.
· With a diverse range of clients from all walks of life, cultures and backgrounds, SW1 Hair & Beauty
can be sure to make you look your best on your very special day. The salon team is trained to the highest
possible level of client care, creativity and technical ability. With a range of services to choose from, the
team will make you feel comfortable, relaxed and help you to enjoy your wedding with confidence.
· Looking for your bridesmaid dresses? Go no further – Sue Hill have created a collection of hand
made flower girl and bridesmaid dresses, all created with the same attention to detail from 100% silk and
silk organza with hand embroidery or lace detail. All dresses are bespoke.
· The innovative team of award winning florists at Flowers@colonade will work with the bride in
creating imaginative bridal designs and arrangements, traditionally found only in London florists.
· Today’s Mother of the Bride/Groom is a modern woman seeking that chic outfit with a sassy edge.
But knowing what suits and how to get that perfect fit can be a challenge. That’s why La Belle Femme
have a highly skilled team of advisors who will help to find something that suits your style and shape.
They have something for everyone and every budget, including millinery from Nigel Rayment, Victoria
Ann, Richard Designs and Sarah Crozier.
· Since the 1950s ER Hickmott have been hiring out limousines for weddings – this service continues
today and on most weekends their vehicles are dressed in the white ribbons for those happy occasions.
Rolls Royce’s and stretched limousines are available for weddings and private hire. You nay even catch a
glimpse of Nellie during the event parked regally outside the shop at 37 High Street, she’s a stunning
Rolls Royce Silver Wraith with the number plate NLY1.
· Offering a personalised service that is second to none is Pour Les Femme, who have over 12 year’s
experience in the lingerie industry. Their friendly and trained staff will do everything to help you find
what you are looking for. There are specialist fitters who will measure and fit so that you always have the
perfect size for you.
· You only have to look at the range of Zelli Porcelain products and be blown away by what you
discover. Everything at Zelli Porcelain of Royal Tunbridge Wells is an exquisite work of art. Every
is handmade out of the purest porcelain. Many from over a hundred different moulds that are fettled,
glazed and fired several nail biting times. The diversity on display is simply astounding. A gift for any
· Would you like help to enhance your image, advise you on what styles and colours suit you the
best, or help in bringing your existing wardrobe up to date? Perhaps you don’t know where to start –
need a practical and stylish capsule wardrobe? Perhaps you’re not sure what is ‘age appropriate’?
Whatever your styling or image requirements are, Lynne Meek at Styling Matters would be delighted to
· The Wedding Dolls are experts at organising dream wedding days. With limited time, deadlines
lots of decisions to make, planning your wedding can be hard to manage, but don’t let if get difficult.
Their wedding website, mini workshops and wedding planning services offer lots of practical advice and
help just when you need it most. You’ll be able to pop in and meet The Wedding Dolls between 2pm and
4pm on Saturday 13th April to learn some great secrets about wedding planning and chat through any
wedding worries you have. With some free templates to pick up you’ll be able to make a great start in
creating the wedding you want with the minimum of stress and find out how to add bags of personality to
your big day. The pop-in session gives you the chance to access wedding planning expertise completely
free of charge in a relaxed, fun and friendly way. AND if you purchase a ring during the event you will
receive a free workshop place.
· And between 2pm and 4pm you will hear the booming baritone of Mr John Scholey, Tunbridge
Wells’ Town Crier. Dressed in his trademark local purple and gold jacket with tricorne hat proudly
swinging his bell and calling “Oyez oyez oyez!!!”.